Pre-debate: Tyranny of the Status Quo

PRE-DEBATE

I remember reading this little booklet written by Milton and Rose
Friedman, called "Tyranny of the Status Quo," a few years ago. It was a
book that was used by Ronald Regan to become more clear on what he wanted
to implement in the first six months in power (he chose 'supply-side'
economics). The essential concept of the book was (I remember) that there
are such strong forces operating within any government (bureaucracy) that
if well-planned action is not taken within the first six months of the
ascendency of a President, nothing will ever get done.

I couldn't find this book in my university library here. Does anyone else
have access to this book, and can they please summarize it for us?

SS