RE: Picture please

Sanjeev Sabhlok:

> Kush, that was a good thought. Just as you liked meeting me across these
> vast distances (... Far across the distance and spaces between us ... you
> know that I go on ...), we would all like to meet each other. So, let
> everyone send me their scanned picture (if you really can't do that, then
> send me a regular picture and I'll scan it [for only $2000, each, plus
> tip!]). For sure everyone can send a little write up about themselves, at
> the least, or revise their existing write up to properly reflect their
> personality ...

Are you kidding?
I can scan it for free if you send me your picture by mail and return the image
by email.
---
Have a peaceful and prosperous day.
1998, Aditya Mishra
e-mail: a018967t@bc.seflin.org
homepage: http://www.smart1.net/aditya
Voice mail: http://www.phonefree.com/Scripts/cgiParse.exe?sID=87282
ICQ Pager: 1131674
Thought of the day:
	Prudence keeps life safe, but does not often make it happy. - Samuel Johnson