Re:

Group,

Please lets not debate just for agumentation sake. Sanjeev you have captured
the nature of drift we are seeing in a lot of our mails below. We would
have thrown our hands in the air if we saw our governments behaving like
we have been in terms of efficiency. Let us please stick to an agenda: this
week's raised by Prem.

Regards,

Puneet