Re: CMIE

I know of one person working there - she is a Ph.D. in Econ from USC.  Can
contact her, but later. Too busy right now. Please remind me later.

Actually there are a lot of high quality folk in India in various corners,
and these all have to be invited at one go, to participate and help us
out.

Thanks,

Sanjeev