Statistics on poultry, etc. consumption

I remember Charu asking about these statistics for SE nations.

Well, if you go to

http://www.census.gov/prod/www/abs/cc97stab.html

and download the PDF format of the Abstract, then, at Table 1353 on p.
841, you'll get the international rankings. Taiwan, Singapore, and Hong
Kong figure in the top 10 in pork and/or poultry consumption. Not bad at
all, one would think...

I propose to build a link to all major web sites which contain data of all
types. If you find any good web sites, pl. forward these to me, so that we
have an online Reference Section where people can carry out their research.

Thanks,

Sanjeev