Re: Rural Areas, Education etc.

     Please let us be realistic.  Which is easier to organise and finance:
     to develop the whole country or to offer incentives to individuals?
     And is it likely that the countryside will develop without
     incentivised teachers and doctors going there?  Of course we want to
     develop the whole country, but you cannot make life comfortable in
     rural areas without teachers and doctors, who will not go unless they
     are incentivised....

     Prabhu