RE: Ajay has agreed to be Secretary of IP

Dear Sanjeev

Sorry to start with mundane jobs. But, if we are establishing a body in
India, we should:

a. get ourselves incorporated or registered as a body. The ideal form would
be a 'society' of members. This will mean at least 7 'members' to sign the
memorandum and by-laws.

b. It means we should have a constitution, a memo and by laws.

c. We should also get ourselves registered with the Commissioner of Income
Tax as a not-for-profit organisation. Otherwise, all our collections will be
income taxable.

Regards.

Ajay