Foundation for Democratic Reform

Based on the hint from Mr. Sastry, came across the following web sites:

	http://www.fdri.org/

and

	http://www.netshooter.com/humanist/let-peop.htm

Must see both.

I notice that T.L.Sankar, whom I have met (he was Principal, Admn.Staff
College of India) while at the Academy, is a member of the Advisory
Council. It will be good if we can associate with this group. From the
work of Jayprakash Narayan, clearly there are some commonalities. We must
debate with this existing group.

Second, I liked Mr. Sastry's point on 'holistic' development. We might add
to the Preamble, "To preserve the best that is to be found in the ancient
cultures of India" or something to that effect (even though this is
implicit; yet we might as well make it explicit).

SS