Avalanche needs to be curbed!

Well, after receiving this msg below from Mr. K.S. Sastry, I am seriously
thinking of trying to set up the daily digest, a project that had got
stalled for a while. Dear Mr. Sastry, this is the last msg you'll receive
from IP at the moment. Once I set up the digest, maybe you'd like to
subscribe to keep in touch. You could also keep in touch on the web by
reading the archives whenver you wish to (this is an option for all others
who feel swamped by the 'avalanche' of mail; please do not hesitate to
unsubscribe if you feel you are unable to manage this debate! No offence
will be taken by anyone!).

Second, if the Foundation for Democratic Reforms has any work done in this
regard, please let us know; finally, if they don't have a web page and
want one, I can set one up for them, to help kickstart their web presence.

Thanks,

Sanjeev

(For those with a budding carpal tunnel syndrome, here's something I am
going to share: there is a steel brace available for the wrist to keep it
in the correct posture: I've got one today and I'll let you know if it
helps ease the pain. Folks like us who are furious typists should learn
these defensive techniques.)