equality

Sanjeev, since your request, I've looked for ways to bring my thoughts
from earlier writings to IP for discussion, and here is the first of
such attempts.

I take it that the premise of equality laid out in the preamble cam from
you. I have a few point of dissent to the "all men are created equal"
notion, and I'd like to point the group to this as I first laid it out.
Notice that I don't even dispute the word "create" in here, which is a
whole another can of worms.

http://www.rediff.com/news/apr/24ash.htm