changes to web site

I think the web site reflects the current status of the debate
accurately. However, I want to urge once again that we find a place
where we can specifically add an earlier suggestion I made regarding the
code of conduct, which I could not find in the changes.

- that members be required to keep their voting record, including
no-shows and abstensions, public information.

Thanks for incorporating the changes, Sanjeev. I'd like to hear from
others to see how the differences can be reconciled.

Ash