Don't forget hunger strikes!

While on the gory subject of voice and exit, do not forget that the "exit
from the world" is used far more than we care to know. e.g Gandhi's hunger
fasts... Suicide was written all over them (threat thereof).

However, that is not an option to be lightly exercised. You really have to
care for something very highly in order to do that. I don't think we care
that much. That is not something that Nature encourages, also. Hence it is
more a theoretical choice and therefore I excluded it in the Free citizen
piece though it figures in the book I have been writing. The actual choice
is, therefore, voice vs. exit from country.

SS