this is not what we want

Citizens groups, chosen randomly among citizens (like a jury) which serve
a term of 2-3 years at a time, irrespective of any government change.
These should be formed to supervise each and every office of the
government, such as a Police Station, BDO office, DC office, etc. The
Board members should be fully competent to roam inside an office, open any
file, check out any desk, and in general ensure that everything is going
as per procedure.

There is no scope for a bureaucrat in such a Local Board as envisaged by
us. The purpose is to MONITOR bureaucrats.

The CITIZEN must rule the nation, and MUST be authorized to supervise
the functioning of government as a citizen.

SS