A conversation with Ashwini.

Ash,

What is being done on IP is avaialble at

http://www.indiaconsult.com/indiapolicy/rules.html

(particularly the rules of debate). Generally, we are interested in
sorting and sifting thro' mounds and mounds of books/ experience/ opinion,
and arriving at about 10-15 pages of short points acceptable to the
'signatories.' I would recommend a one page list of points to supplement/
correct existing points. It is indeed far more hard work to summarize
one's view on a para or two, than to write 10 pages on that. But the
people who are going to read the document in the end do not have the time,
energy, or inclication to read more than 5-10 pages of total size of
document.

Sanjeev

(PS: I'm posting this converstaion on IP for the better understanding of
other new members.)