Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 19:15:37 +0000 (GMT)
From: "17.12.97" <rsingh@jp1.vsnl.net.in>
To: Sanjeev Sabhlok <sabhlok@almaak.usc.edu>
Subject: Re: That won't do, Ratan!

Busy busy busy. But your points here are indeed very well taken. I will
see what I can do. I must read the first draft and then react.
There is a journal called Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis. A series
of its issues contained topic as to how to shape society towards freedom
etc..
I will come back with more concrete points later. Thanks. Keep up the
good work. Ratan.