Re: Excellent point:can we now have the contingencies:

Tall order Sanjeev. Let me get the mood. Boy, am I really capable of
serving the order ? I am afraid not. I am not a social psychologist, nor
an experimental-social psychologist. I cannot modify groups, but I do
modify individual through group. I am a practising clinical psychologist
with specialization in Behavior Modification. I don't think I can do
social engineering. Sorry. Ratan.