Re: Skinner-The system?

Absolutely, yours is in keeping with the Harvard Prof. B.F. Skinner. In
fact he wrote a novel called Twin Oaks on his/your "System" where the
whole society was programed to live in freedom (note the superficial
contradiction of terms: "programed" and "freedom"). Later on a real
commune called Twin Oaks was started and so did some other experimental
communes in USA. I have a full book of these. Some of them practise
living without electricity etc.. But some of them have dis-integrated.
The chief reason was that some members became lazy parasites. But I think
there should have been a "Skinner" to re-program such parasites back into
the mainstream. Ratan.