Excellent point:can we now have the contingencies:

On Fri, 14 Aug 1998, Ratan Singh wrote:

> Set the contingencies right/adaptive and the society will be alright.
> Stop blaming its members, blame the existing contingencies. Contingencies
> is technical term of experimental psychologist late Prof. B.F. Skinner,
> loosely understood as system of reward and punishment. Ratan, Ph.D.

Dear Ratan,

That was a very terse, and promising message. I agree quite a bit with
that message. Could we have a bunch (list)  of contingencies that you
would like to see in India? That is the task we are carrying on here, and
your considered contributions would be an invaluable help to all of us.

Thanks,

Sanjeev