Re: Skinner-The system?

Thanks Mr. Singh for putting it so succintly and yet so clearly.  I
have not read Skinner but from the start, I have been talking about
the same thing -- I have been calling it "THE SYSTEM".  People often
make that mistake, where they start blaming the people ("they deserve
the government THEY asked for," as a journalist commented) or many
think that lack of HONEST people or HONESTY is the problem.  It is
not.  It is the system which makes people in an organization honest,
clean, so forth not the other way round.  Is this in keeping with
Skinner??
Regards,
Kush Khatri