Suggestion for a pause to recap points

Mr. K.S. Sastry, retd Chairman of National Housing Bank, has suggested
(truncated msg):

Dear Sanjeev

Incidentally, is it not time to pause for a while and put down the points on
which the group agrees?

KS

I was busy - enormously busy - moving house the past 4 days. Age is
clearly catching up on me. The body clearly has its limitations. The point
above is actually very vital.  There has been much debate, and some
consensus. But all the consensus is not yet up on the web page.

Question: someone has to do this work. I am pooped. As opening batsman I
have carried the web page updation for 4 months and now I am a dead man.
We need someone to come up and help. SS