Compilation of the World's Acts

Just came across a really nice web page:

"DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT HOME PAGE" (of USA)

at http://www.usdoj.gov/foia/

This is a MUST see for all of us. I was wondering - and perhaps we all
will agree (but remember that means more work) that we should compile, in
our Reference Section of IP, a web page listing all major acts and rules
of the entire world.

Such sites are already in existence, such as

	http://www.columbia.edu/cu/libraries/indiv/dsc/readyref.html

for USA. The idea is that when we start thinking of any topic, we should
have detailed information available about any alternative way that problem
has been solved in the rest of the world. Only then will we reach what is
called an enlightened consensus.

It is easy to say that somebody has already researched this or that laws
already exist for everything. We need to use our own thinking faculties.
That is the key issue. It is therefore necessary to distil various levels
of information so that we can made sound decisions as citizens.

Please send in such web sites. The basic compilation will begin soon.

SS