Re: Trusteeship, the nature of man, and utopia

Sanjeev,

Thx for the quotes from Gandhiji. Your points are fully appreciated. We DO
need a Classical Liberal (aka Libertarian) movement in India; let's support
Liberty Inst. and Ctr for Civil Soc.

In my previous post, I had mentioned the futility of trying to change
others, and all Utopian thinking is about changing others. I would like to
see a system where all you really do is curb aggression against the
individual and then leave him alone! Pls read the US Constitution and the
conception of various powers, individual, state and Federal govt. Let us not
try to reinvent the wheel.

- Manoj