Electoral Reforms - Joining the discussion

Hi,
I have written a few articles some time back on electoral reforms. I
thought I will sent them here to join the discussion group for the first
time.

http://home1.gte.net/devaalx2/nqaleader.htm
http://home1.gte.net/devaalx2/postal_voting.htm
http://home1.gte.net/devaalx2/nri_voting.htm
http://home1.gte.net/devaalx2/proxy_voting_analysis.htm
http://home1.gte.net/devaalx2/proxy_voting_analysis.htm
http://home1.gte.net/devaalx2/proxy_voting_analysis.htm

Devarajan S.

[Moderator's comment: Thanks Deva, for letting us know of your writings. Since
the people on this list, I think, are quite hard-pressed for  time, it would
be wonderful if you could summarize your analysis for the group in a page or
so. That wwould be the most wonderful act of service on your part. Welcome
to the coffee table, where all of us have assembled to solve India's vexing
problems. 		-Prem]

Home Page : http://home1.gte.net/devaalx2
Tech  Page : http://home1.gte.net/devaalx2/tech_articles.htm