Re: MPs now get

I too favour D. But, I would also suggest a change in the authority to
calculate the salary hikes of MPs. There should be some panel which should
recommend pay hikes considering the work being done by the parliament.
That's the basis of free market and capitalism. Emolument, reward,
remuneration should depend upon the work and it should be given by someone
else. It's against all principles if I increase my own salary without
considering what I'm doing.

- Girish.

[Sanjeev's earlier mail, attached here has been deleted to avoid redundancy.